Meet Your Care Team
- Allergy / Immunology, Cancer, Complex Medical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Dermatology, Dermatopathology, General Adult Dermatology
Alan S. BoydMD
- Dermatology, Dermatopathology, General Adult Dermatology, Melanoma, Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Acne, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Adult Dermatitis / Eczema, Adult Urticaria / Angioedema, Allergy / Immunology, Dermatology, General Adult Dermatology
Anna S. ClaytonMD
- Dermatological Surgery, Dermatology, Melanoma, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Adult Dermatitis / Eczema, Allergy / Immunology, Alopecia, Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, Skin of Color
Anna K. DewanMD
- Adult Dermatitis / Eczema, Allergy / Immunology, Complex Medical Dermatology, Consultative Dermatology, Dermatology, General Adult Dermatology, Melanoma
Parking and Information
Free parking for medical appointments is available in the areas indicated in our One Hundred Oaks Patient/Visitor Parking Map. Covered pull-up access with wheelchair accessibility is located on the southeast corner of the building complex at entrance A. You may also park on the west side of the building in the general shopping parking lot and access medical offices via entrances C, D or E. Elevator and escalator access is available at all entrances.
Free shuttles are available to transport patients and visitors between One Hundred Oaks, Monroe Carell and Medical Center East. Shuttles run regularly from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. To catch a shuttle, go to the patient drop-off area outside Medical Center East, Monroe Carell's main entry or One Hundred Oaks Mall G, A and E entrances.
This clinic is an outpatient department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.