Vanderbilt Weight Loss Center
- Monday7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Meet Your Care Team
Jessica Ardila GatasMD
- Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery, Biliary Disease / Gallbladder, GI Surgery, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, General Surgery, Surgical Endoscopy
Cynthia A. BlalockAPRN, RN
- Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery, General Surgery, Surgical Weight Loss Surgery
- Benign Disease of the Esophagus, Benign Diseases of the Stomach / Duodenum, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, General Surgery, Hernias (Inguinal, Ventral, Incision), Minimally Invasive Foregut Surgery
Barbara G. Carranza LeonMD
- Cardiovascular Medicine, Diabetes, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Endocrinology and Metabolism, General Surgery, Lipid Disorders
Parking and Information
Free parking for medical appointments is available in the areas indicated in our One Hundred Oaks Patient/Visitor Parking Map. Covered pull-up access with wheelchair accessibility is located on the southeast corner of the building complex at entrance A. You may also park on the west side of the building in the general shopping parking lot and access medical offices via entrances C, D or E. Elevator and escalator access is available at all entrances.
Free shuttles are available to transport patients and visitors between One Hundred Oaks, Monroe Carell and Medical Center East. Shuttles run regularly from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. To catch a shuttle, go to the patient drop-off area outside Medical Center East, Monroe Carell main entry or One Hundred Oaks Mall G, A and E entrances.
This clinic is an outpatient department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.