Vanderbilt Primary Care North One Hundred Oaks
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Partnering with you and your family for all your health care needs
Vanderbilt Primary Care North One Hundred Oaks provides care for your entire family through all stages of life. We are here to support your general wellness and to care for you through acute or chronic illness care.
Our team includes providers specializing in internal medicine, pediatrics, family medicine and geriatrics.
Our Bellevue clinic offers another convenient location, along with walk-in hours for minor, unexpected health care needs.
If you regularly see subspecialists at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, we can help coordinate your visits there.
Meet Your Care Team
Rachel K. AppleMD, MPH
- Adolescent Primary Care, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Contraception, Depression, Internal Medicine, Pediatric General Pediatrics, Pediatrics
Parking and Information
We offer free parking for medical appointments.
If you or a patient need covered drive-up access, come to the southeast corner of the building complex at entrance A.
You may also park on the west side of the building in the general shopping parking lot. Access medical offices via entrances C, D or E.
Elevator and escalator access is available at all entrances.
Our free shuttles transport patients and visitors between One Hundred Oaks, Monroe Carell and Medical Center East.
Shuttles run regularly from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Medical Center East: patient drop-off area
- Monroe Carell: covered shuttle stop on Children's Way in front of South Garage
- One Hundred Oaks: A, E and G entrances
This clinic is an outpatient department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.