Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center Pleasant View
Phone Number: (615) 936-8422
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
World class cancer care in your community
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center sets the standard for cancer care. We are the only National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center in Tennessee caring for adults and children and a member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network. This gives you access to some of the best collaborative health care providers and the most cutting edge treatment options, right in your community. Our spacious, private infusion rooms are designed with comfort in mind and plenty of room for a guest and nurses nearby.
Meet Your Care Team
Mali SchneiterDO, MBA
- Cancers of the Female Reproductive Organs, Complex Benign Gynecologic Surgery, Consult for Gynecologic Surgery, Genetic Risk - Women's Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, Gynecology, Pelvic Masses (Uterine or Ovarian)
Parking and Information
This location is part of Vanderbilt Health Pleasant View. Vanderbilt Health Pleasant View is an outpatient department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.