Vanderbilt Heart One Hundred Oaks
Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute knows how to care for your unique heart. Our team includes some of the top heart and vascular specialists in the nation. They can personalize a treatment plan just for you – whether it’s simply a change in your diet and exercise, medication, a catheter procedure, surgery or mechanical support.
Meet Your Care Team
- Aortic Aneurysms, Aortic Center, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiovascular Medicine, Carotid Disease, General Cardiology, Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Cardiac Imaging, Cardiovascular Medicine, General Cardiology, Geriatric Cardiology, Heart and Vascular
- Cardiac Imaging, Cardiovascular Medicine, General Cardiology, Heart Valve Diseases, Heart and Vascular, Preventive Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Medicine, General Cardiology, Heart and Vascular, Preventive Cardiology, Women's Heart Disease
Parking and Information
We offer free parking for medical appointments.
If you or a patient need covered drive-up access, come to the southeast corner of the building complex at entrance A.
You may also park on the west side of the building in the general shopping parking lot. Access medical offices via entrances C, D or E.
Elevator and escalator access is available at all entrances.
Our free shuttles transport patients and visitors between One Hundred Oaks, Monroe Carell and Medical Center East.
Shuttles run regularly from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Medical Center East: patient drop-off area
- Monroe Carell: covered shuttle stop on Children's Way in front of South Garage
- One Hundred Oaks: A, E and G entrances