Meet Your Care Team
- Cardiac Imaging, Cardiovascular Medicine, General Cardiology, Heart Valve Diseases, Preventive Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Medicine, General Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, Women's Heart Disease
- Cardiovascular Medicine, General Cardiology, Geriatric Cardiology, Geriatric Medicine
Parking and Information
We offer free parking for medical appointments.
If you or a patient need covered drive-up access, come to the southeast corner of the building complex at entrance A.
You may also park on the west side of the building in the general shopping parking lot. Access medical offices via entrances C, D or E.
Elevator and escalator access is available at all entrances.
Our free shuttles transport patients and visitors between One Hundred Oaks, Children's Hospital and Medical Center East.
Shuttles run regularly from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Medical Center East: patient drop-off area
- Children’s Hospital: covered shuttle stop on Children's Way in front of South Garage
- One Hundred Oaks: A, E and G entrances
This clinic is an outpatient department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.