Vanderbilt Children's Outpatient Pharmacy
- Monday7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesday7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Friday7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.Closed for meals 1 to 1:30 p.m. and 6 to 7 p.m.
- Sunday7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.Closed for meals 1 to 1:30 p.m. and 6 to 7 p.m.
Parking and Information
Park in the South Garage. The entrance is between 23rd Ave. and 24th Ave. on Children's Way. Turn right after you enter to take advantage of our free valet service. Proceed to the second floor of the garage to take the breezeway to the entrance to Children's Hospital. The Outpatient Pharmacy is on the left side past the guest services desk.
Effective March 1, 2022, Vanderbilt Children's Outpatient Pharmacy will be closed for meal breaks on weekends and holidays during the hours of 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. As a reminder, the pharmacy is open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. seven days a week except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.