Vanderbilt Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Providing inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services for children and adolescents
Our mental health specialists care for children ages 4-12 and adolescents ages 13-17 with many different emotional or behavior problems, including depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), bipolar disorder and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
We provide a safe place for all children and young adults to heal and learn positive behaviors. Care is personalized to help your child or young adult. Treatment may include:
- Full or partial inpatient care
- Comprehensive health assessment (psychiatric, medical, nutritional, social behavior)
- Outpatient counseling
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Activity and physical fitness therapy
- Help with managing everyday behaviors, social skills and communication
- Nutritional education
- Treatment for psychotic episodes (our First Episode Program)
Meet Your Care Team
Our Behavioral Health team consists of psychiatrists, nurses, licensed counselors, researchers and other mental health professionals. Not all providers below directly see patients.
Cheryl M. CobbMD
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Bipolar Disorder, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Mood Disorder, Psychiatry
- Autism Disorders, Clinical Psychologist, Hearing and Speech Sciences, Mood Disorder, Psychiatry
Parking and Information
The Village at Vanderbilt Parking Lot/Garage
1500 21st Ave. S.
Nashville, TN 37212
Turn into the Village At Vanderbilt driveway at the intersection of 21st Ave. and Pierce Ave. After driving through the covered breezeway, turn right at the brick wall that says 'The Village At Vanderbilt.' This is the garage entrance. Park on level P1.
*If you choose to park in the parking lot behind the Village at Vanderbilt there is a 1 hour limit.