About Leon R. Scott
Areas of Expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine - Washington University, 2007
- Fellowship - Harvard Combined Program Children's Hospital Boston
- Residency - Washington University / St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Pediatrics - American Board of Pediatrics, 2012
- Sports Medicine - American Board of Pediatrics, 2015
Preventing Runners’ Injuries with Machine Learning
Next-gen wearable sensors will better predict bone stress.
Novel Program to Reduce Osteoarthritis in School Employees
Collaboration with public schools will offer staff education and therapy
Injections for arthritis pain: What are my options?
Have you ever wondered if injections for arthritis might help your chronic joint pain? Here’s what to know about the options