About Gregory G. Polkowski
Areas of Expertise
- Adult Orthopaedics
- Joint Replacement
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2004
- Residency - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2009
- Chief Residency - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2009
- Fellowship - Washington University Medical Center, 2010
- Master of Science in Clinical Research - University of Connecticut, 2012
- Orthopaedic Surgery - American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2012
Momentum Builds for Same-day Joint Replacement
Patients with limited comorbidities – and a little pluck – stand to gain from the bundled outpatient service.
Orthopaedic Surgery offering virtual physical therapy
Collaboration with Force Therapeutics.
Causes of hip joint pain that may require hip replacement
What makes someone a good candidate for hip replacement surgery?