About Matthew S. Miller
Matt Miller, MD, an Assistant Professor of Medicine and internist at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC), joined Vanderbilt Executive Wellness and Concierge Medicine in 2021.
Dr. Miller has been in practice at VUMC since 2007. Originally from the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area, he attended medical school at Texas A&M before completing a combined adult internal medicine and pediatrics residency at Vanderbilt in 2006. Dr. Miller is board-certified in adult internal medicine as well as pediatrics.
In addition to practicing medicine at Vanderbilt, he has been a member of the residency teaching faculty and the course director for the adult medicine primary care course for Vanderbilt medical students. He has also participated in several medical mission trips to Guatemala.
Areas of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatric General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Primary Care
- Doctor of Medicine - Texas A&M University, 2002
- Residency - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2006
- Chief Residency - Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, 2007
- Internal Medicine - American Board of Internal Medicine, 2006
- Pediatrics - American Board of Pediatrics, 2020