About Alex Jahangir
Areas of Expertise
- Adult Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Farsi (Persian)
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Tennessee, 2003
- Residency - Campbell Clinic Orthopaedics, 2008
- Fellowship - Hennepin County Medical Center, 2009
- Management in Health Care - Vanderbilt University Owen Graduate School of Management, 2012
- Orthopaedic Surgery - American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2011
Enhanced recovery for geriatric hip fractures
Perioperative protocol is changing pace and practices.
Ripple Effect: COVID-19 Upends Health & Society
Making sense of COVID-19’s toll is nearly overwhelming task.
Military surgical training evolves through civilian partnerships
New program addresses gaps in readiness and research.