About Stephen F. Daugherty
Stephen Daugherty, MD, has served Middle Tennessee since 1994. His practice is dedicated solely to the treatment of venous conditions, with a focus on advanced, minimally invasive treatment options.
Dr. Daugherty is a fellow of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society, as well as a nationally recognized speaker and pioneer in the treatment of pelvic venous disorders.
Areas of Expertise
- Endovenous Ablation
- Pelvic/Abdominal Venous Disorders
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Surgery and Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Venous Disease
- Doctor of Medicine - Emory University
- Internship - Scott and White Hospital
- Residency - Scott and White Hospital
- General Surgery - American Board of Surgery, 1985